Cut your carbon footprint and household costs down to size with a thorough BASIX assessment. This new style of home assessment is designed to assess ways in which you can cut down on power and water usage throughout the home – a major plus with power prices on the rise.
Servicing local council areas of Ballina, Byron, Tweed, Lismore, Richmond Valley, Kyogle, and Clarence Valley.
In order for your new New South Wales home to receive a BASIX Certificate, your property needs to be outfitted with the following:
• AAA showerheads and tap fittings
• Rainwater tank
• Fluorescent lighting throughout
• Tinted western windows or external shading for large glass areas
• Dual flush cistern toilets
• R2.5 ceiling insulation
• Gas cooktop and oven
• Efficient hot water service
Administration Officer, Integrity Homes
Construction Administrator, Stehnbuild Pty Ltd.
Town Planner, Perry Homes
Dixon Homes Pty Ltd